Conversations using Inbox
updated 11 months ago
Inbox is a tools that allows you to interact with your subscribers right inside the dashboard. It allows you to jump in a conversation and answer the questions through using Human Takeover (manual takeover), manage users' data manually by adding tag(s) and send them messages.
Why you should use Inbox instead of Facebook Messenger Inbox?
- Manage conversations coming from different platforms (Facebook Messenger, Website) here
- Tagging and customizing user attributes
- Support multiple team members (human operators)
Searching through thousands of users is not going to be a problem, you can search all conversations and jump in the desired conversations to see the details.
Find a conversation
Find a taken-over conversation
Filter by time: Newest or Oldest
Filter by channels: Messenger or Website
One the right side, the RestoBot member (collaborator) can:
- See user's information (user status, timezome, gender, locale)
- Manage tags manually
- Enable human takeover to disable bot and allow chatbot member (collaborator) to takeover the conversation.